cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LSMW - Customer Master Data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I uploaded 3 weeks ago some 1500 customers into the system. My client is sending me another 3 files containing about 110 customers and wants me to check if there are any duplicated between the customers already existing into the system and theses other 110.

How can I check this?

Thank you for your help

Chris

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Chirs,

The said conparision cannot be done inside the SAP system. Because while create Customers with same name / Address the system just givens a warning message (provided requires settigns have been done).

Thus any such conparisions would have to be done only in Excel. Use SE16N & access table KNA1. Download the Customer Code & Name details to Excel & run Voookup to match & check for duplicate records...

Hope this helps...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1 To use transaction se16 to download the customer data via table kna1 into excel file.

2 Convert the excel file to Microsoft access to create the table relationship to find the duplcate,it is more powerful than vlookup function in excel.

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

You may download the list of customers that exist in the system first. Then, compare them with 110 customers by using EXCEL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Goto Se11 and use the table KNA1 goto disply mode and execute take all the cutomers detail and save it in an excel sheet and compare it to ur newly given 110 cutomers details.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

I never tried it, but do one thing try uploading these again, if any record will same, system will give error....

Thanks,

Raja