cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit limit in Consignment process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Credit check at Fill up process in Consignment process.(As per requirement customization has been done)

My client issue is:

Credit activated in Fill up proces,No need to check in Issue process.

I have deactivated credit in Issue item category,Issue document type.

In Fill up process it is working fine(i.e open order and open delivery values).

In the Issue process after complition of Commertial Invoice Receivables also updated.

as per receivables open delivery values are not decreased.If it is not decreased credit limit of the customer will be effected.

i don't want updation of receivables(Commertial Invoice values) in credit exposure.

How to control the Receivables(Sales value) in Credit exposure.

pls provide solution.

Regards

Kedasu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This updation entirely depends up on the updating group in the Credit control area. Check how the info structures "S066" and "S067" are getting updated. See how the update rule has been defined in MC26. cHECK HOW ITS GETTING UPDATED IN "omo1".

Regards

Ram Pedarla

pablo_schneider
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear all, in this forum are multiple questions to manage Credit control for consignment Fill-up operations.

Anyone knows if this is possible. Are the User exits...:

LVKMPTZZ

LVKMPFZ1: USER_CREDIT_CHECK1

LVKMPFZ2: USER_CREDIT_CHECK2

LVKMPFZ3: USER_CREDIT_CHECK3

...a way to update and control the fields "Sales value"," Credit exposure" for example (tx FD32)?

Does anyone implement this kind of solution?

Thanks and Regards

Pablo

Former Member
0 Kudos

any idea pls.

regards

Kedasu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the Credit control area you have assigned for the above scenario. Goto your credit control area settings (SPRO>enterprise structure>Defination->Financial accounting>Define CCAr)-->goto details screen and check what you have maintained at "UPDATE" field.

try and revert

kkafoury1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kedasu,

Please kindly consider that the consignment scenario has no billing document

accordingly the fill-up delivery values will accumulate without transfer to receivables.

Please reconsider activating active receivable for consignment fill-up item category.

Best regards.