cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help with scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

my scenario sendss one interface to 2 target interfaces.

i had to use enh interfce determinatio.

In IR, while creating a scenario is it possible to specify enh interface determination?

is there a way i can do it in IR which will reduce manual step in ID while configuring scenario from this IR?

thanks,

Venkat.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the links:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/43/a5f2066340332de10000000a11466f/frameset.htm

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/06/07/customise-your-xpath-expressions-in-receiver-determination

/people/venkataramanan.parameswaran/blog/2006/03/17/illustration-of-enhanced-receiver-determination--sp16

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/XI/Enhanced%20Receiver%20Determination%20in%20SAP%20XI

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

As others mentioned you need to do it in ID and also you may need to select the appropriate interfaces in Interface mapping of IR so that it automatically populates into ID while you choose this option.

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

IR is not used at the runtime, but ID is used. So, your interface determination can be achieved only at the ID level.

Regards,

Neetesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know that it is setting related to configuration. But integration scenario talks about how and what to configure in ID, in IR.

We need to select the Receivers and CC which might differ but this scenario flow is always through enh interface determinatn

So, I feel integration scenario should provide a provision to make enh interface determntn and ext recv determintn in IR.

I am closing this thread. if someone has useful suggestions on this topic, appreciate your replies.

Thanks,

Venkat.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Enhanced Interface Determination Option to be selected in ID.....IR cannot help you in this case.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As abhishek suggested it could be done in ID not in IR.