cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Relation between sales area and Taxes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have come across an issue wherein for the customer, the Excise duties and Sales Tax flows in one Sales Area but does not flow if created in another. The Sales Org is different in both Sales Area, the material sold is same.

Can anyone highlight where the problem should be or is there any customisation left out which needs to be set for the values to flow.

Thanks & regards,

Karthik.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the configuration in J1ID, VK11, OVKK, FTXP.

Thanks.

Mohan.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Basically the taxes are determined based on the plant, Customer( basically Ship to Party) and material master. Please check whether the ship to party is same in your case or not. Again as you said the Sales organization is different check whether the pricing procedure is same or not? and f diiferent then check about MWST condition type is there or not.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Apart from the Sales Org, the other parameters are same. The Ship to Party maintained is different but apart from the address rest all data is same. The Pricing Procedure is also same as the Document is same and the customer Pric. Proc is also same. The Condition records are maintained.

Thats why I am not able figure out where the problem is.

regards,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thats The reason Karthik, Taxes are always based upon the address of shop to party. May be the region of the address is not applicable for tax....

One factor for determination of tax is Jurisdiction code which comes from from ship-from address i.e. Plant.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear Raja,

The Ship to Party is also of the Same region for which the conditon record is maintained.

I have checked all preliminary prerequistes before posting.

Regards,

Karthik.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Karthik,

Can you go to conditions tab in sales order and click analysis, this will tell you how a condition value has been determined. In your case this will tell you why value for a particular condition type was not picked up.

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks for you inputs. The issue is solved.

The reason for the issue was that the user had not maintained the Deletion indicator for the Condition type JECS and JA1X due to which the system was not fetching the data from the Tax procedure via Tax Code. i.e. the Condition type in pricing procedure overwrites the value determined from the Tax procedure.

Since these conditions are maintained at the Sales Organisation level the value was flowing in one Sales area whereas not in other.

Regards,

Karthik.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Spro-Logistic sgeneral-Tax on goods movement-india-business transactions-assign billiling type to delivery type.

Here in ur case the billing type might be different, pl check that.

Rgds

Rheya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rheya,

The values are not flowing in the Sales Order itself. So no question of assignment of Billing Type to Delivery type. In any case it is maintained as I had told before the value is flowing for one sales area.

Regards,

Karthik.