cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

I am working an interface like java.net -XI - SAP RFC . So to connect with .net , i am using WSDL file downloaded By using SOAP adapter. And i have tested by using XML spy.Its working fine .

Now i have passed to client the WSDL file. Now he is asking me how to the wsdl file in java.net software. He has object and methods only. If he download the wsdl file in .net, he can view only data types of XI . So how can he test from .net server to XI to SAP RFC.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

you have to use those methods/objects by consuming wsdl, pass the data (input) and based on RFC functionality you will get reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

But this wsdl file contains only data types . so how can i use methods and objects ?

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The .NET application consuming the wsdl from XI should be creating the Objects.

The Objects should be created for each and every node/ field that is to be used in the interface.

Objects need not be created on the nodes/ fields which are not to be used.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

You are right . BUt .net guy asking me how to test by using wsdl file containing objects .These objects looks like data type . so where does he give input fields.

Do u have any sample scenario from .net side ? Can u pls help me out

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the blog mentioned by me in this thread:

The blog has the steps that need to be done in XI and also in the .NET application.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Answers (0)