cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can I repeat the attribute BUK in Org. Structure ?

diegohs
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I have a user that needs to create Shopping Carts for 2 different Companies.

Should I create a login per company ?

or

Can I repeate the attribute BUK in Org.Structure ? (In order to enable SC creation for multiple companies). When I do this, I receive an error message that says something about multiple companies not allowed (something simmilar).

Any idea guys ?

Regards from Mexico !

Diego

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

dennis_bruder
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess I know what you mean. I also got such a message in the past. The message tells you that 'cross company shopping is not possible'. The reason for that is the account assignment. When you change the company code the costcenter still remains. But the costcenter is not valid for the new company code. In this case the above mentioned message appears.

Regards

Dennis

dennis_bruder
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

assigning multiple company code is standard. Have you already checked table T77OMATTR if the flag multiple is set for the BUK attribute? Maybe somone changed it.

Regards

Dennis

diegohs
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dennis,

Well.. the problem is not to repeat the BUK attribute in PPOMA, in fact, I can repeat the attribute.

The problem comes when I want to create Shopping cart, and I change the company code. After I made the selection, the system displays an error message saying that its not permitted to shop for multicompanies (the message appears in spanish).

Do you know what's missing ?

Regards,

Diego

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Diego,

ask your FI guys to activate the G/L accounts for the different Company Codes. Then you are able to use various Company Codes for Shopping Cart Creation.

Kind regards,

Claudia