Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to transport the organizational structure in HR

manuel_sandoval4
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI everybody!

I need to transport the organizational structure in HR,

I ordered the Tcode RE_RHMOVE30, the release without problems but when found in the tail of I transport the sample.

Wanted whether data within the directory or file cofile the order and not displayed.

Any help I can give will be welcome.

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

anindya_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Manuel

Did not get your problem properly? are you saying that after releasing the transport datafile and cofile were not generated?

If that is your problem, can you check from SE01, whether you have made a "Local Change Request"...Local Change request can not be transported, so no datafile and cofile. Generate a transport request with some target system and then release it

manuel_sandoval4
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI

The problem is that I can not do the transport, then release the order was not generated or the data or cofile.

if I go to TCode STMS on the queue of PRD did not I get the order to release.

the consultant who is doing the implementation, I think the organizational structure in QA instead of DES, and now I find it to PRD

thanks

anindya_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

did you generate the transport request? you can release the request from SE01, enter the transport number then click on the truck button. it will be released

manuel_sandoval4
Explorer
0 Kudos

the order was released, although it does not appear in the row in the PRD Tcode STMS

anindya_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

go to transaction code STMS_IMPORT in your production system. Refresh the import queue. If you can not see the request, go to "Extras>Other Request->add".. Enter the request number and click ok. If you still can not find the request that means there is no datafiles and cofiles for that request or you have to bring the data file and cofiles for that request manually. This depends on your transport settings.

But I guess you have moved the request from DEV to QAS. isn't it?..that means ...datafiles and cofiles are there.

Edited by: Anindya Bose on Aug 18, 2009 12:32 AM

manuel_sandoval4
Explorer
0 Kudos

The structure was created in QA, and PRD is required to carry.

Order is generated for transportation and is released without problems, the problem appears to go to the queue of the transport of PRD (the "tcode STMS), where the order is not shown.

If you check the path / usr / sap / trans / cofiles and / usr / sap / trans / data are not the files in the order.

There is some configuration of the transport system, which allows me to be able to transport either the consultant tells you to do everything again in DEV?