cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Java Error Messages In Abap Stack

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have to implement a scenario where we to send the error messages generated by Java Stack to ABAP stack.Plz help me with the scenario.Thanks in advance..Mahesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Abhishek..i will definitely get back with exact problem statement..asap..thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mahesh,

The Java stack is your ESR and ID. Errors coming on these platforms can be captured by alerts configured in ABAP.

Waiting to hear more information from your end.

Regards,

Neetesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well thanks abhishek ,bty in my scenario..alll the error logs which is generated in Java Stack needs to be passed to ABAP Stack..plz help if ne idea

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

IR and ID are your JAVA stack....any error in them needs to catched using an Alert in ABAP....

Making use of the blog given define your alert for Integration Engine error and for Adapter Engine error.

Is your business requirement looking for something specific other than this? If yes, then get some more data from them so that other experts will help you with the exact solution.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Niteesh for prompt reply

Ok..Lemme explain the scenario..

Its an File To RFC Scenario where File is sent from ABCD system To SAP Via PI 7.1

all errors generated in PI Java Stack needs to be passed to ABAP Stack.So after it client want to see alll error from java stack in abap stack...so plz lemme know how will i pass this error messages to ABAP Stack and view over there....

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you need to capture error that occurs in Integration Engine (Mapping, Receiver Determination etc) OR in Adapter Engine (Communication Channel)

For this you need to create an Alert category in ABAP stack (tcode ALRTCATDEF)....for more reference have a look at this blog:

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/09/09/xi-alerts--step-by-step

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mahesh,

Your design is not clear. What exactly you want to achieve by saying - error message from Java stack to ABAP stack?

Please explain.

Regards,

Neetesh