cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor Put on SPL block after PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a doubt , during the PO creation in R/3 and the custom doc creation in GTS vendor is not blocked but during the GR the business moves the Vendor to blocked list.

In this during GR will there be a SPL screening happening, for this do we need to map the document types for material document in the application level MM0C in both feedr & the GTS system.

Also my concern since our requirement is only on SPL screening the documet mapping has to be done in the Complaince Managemant or Customs Management node in the IMG of GTS system.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As far as i know the spl check at goods receive depends on the settings for MM0A. Therefore it is advisable to transfer "older" PO (all where GR has not occured yet) to GTS. If you do not do this there will be an error message at GR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please let me know what is the config in MM0A that will decide the SPL screening for GR.

From the thread, I have a question in the real time there is always a chance that vendor is blocked for SPL after creation of POs in this case how to redeterming those POs for which recheck for SPL has to caried out.

Or do we need to have a practive of scheduling a job for document address check so that the POs for these vendor are blocked.

regards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

at Goods receive there will be no new SPL-Screening. At GT there is only a check if customs document for the purchase order is blocked.

What i would suggest: If you upload a new spl entry in GTS: Do a recheck of existing customs documents in GTS which have been created since the last upload. In this case the state of the customs document for the purchase would be changed to blocked an no GR would be able.

Regards Tobias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

Yes SPL screening will happen during GR also and no need to map in MM0C.

Document mapping in Compliance Management will suffice your requirements.

Regards,

Shiva Shankar