cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a list of customers which belongs to Sales area 1000 10 10.

I want to extended all this customer data to sales area 2000 10 10 and delete the data in Sales area 1000 10 10

How do i do this?

Ramesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try WIth T code MASS or Use LSMW

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto "MASS" or "XD99" and take the list of customers you want to create and select the object and click on create. Kindly please let me know If you need any more information on this.

Regards

Ram Pedarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ram,

I am unable to change Sales area through MASS transaction.

Ramesh

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Go to Transaction "XD99" and defualt object will be "KNA1" If not selext "KNA1" and now click on customer sales data. Now click on Data to be created WITH "X" symbol, not data to be changed and give the customer number and the sales area in which you want to create this customer. and If you have reference customer ,give that number. Now press F8 and save.Kindly please let me know If you need any more information on this.

Regards

Ram Pedarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to MASS, Select Object KNA1 or BUS1006 >Execute>Select the required Fields in the Screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In MASS transaction code you can change the General data or Company code or Sales area data, Bt you can change the Sales organisation/Distribtion/Division.

Rather i would suggest you to use LSMW which can be created for the new sales org/distribtion channel/division using Batch input method or Recording method.

regards,

santosh