cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Souce Inspection for Released Purchase Orders Only (or not?).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

When we use source inspections, we only want to create source inspections for POs which have been released. However we are generating source inspection regardless of the release status of the PO.

Detail are as follows:

1. Quality Info Record - Source insp for insp type - 0101, Lead time 20 days, (No GR - Activatedor not it doesn't matter)

2. Insp type 0101 is assigned to the material

3. After creating Purchase order dispite the release status, we can go to QI07, and create an insp lot.

Can anybody help me out in finding what is going wrong?? Or is this logic just missing in the process?

Thanks in Advance,

Mark

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Mark

Actually source Inspection is depends upon the PO creation & not release status.

This is std setting.Check with OSS whether any note is available for the same.

Also whole cycle can also run without activating 0101 inspection type.

In QI07 lot will be created with 01 inspection type.

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit,

Thankyou for your reply and confirmation.

Yes, I have found they source Inspection depends upon the only PO creation & not release status as std setting.

I have checked the OSS notes and nothing is available for restrict Source Inspection Lot creation to only released POs.

Therefore I am considering using a user exit to check for only release POs. What do you all think? Other ideas?

Regards

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

User Exit QAAT0001 can be used. This User Exit would trigger whenever new inspection lot is being created.

Best Regards,

K. Raghavendra Nayak

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mark

I think you are right. There is no standard option to restrict the creation of lot.You should use exit only. But which one will work I also dont know. Try with this QBCK0002

Regards

Gajesh