cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remuneration Statement

Former Member
0 Kudos

After running an off-cycle run using the payroll driver with reason 0050 (payroll on demand), in the field “Display variant remun.statement” I place the name of our remuneration statement however it does not appear after running an off-cycle run is there any necessary config required to allow displaying of a remun statement for an off-cycle run ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont get this icon once i run off-cycle i only get a the log for the payroll

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you have the 'display variant rem statement' checked in RPCALCx0 and the rem statement variant defined in that program? In the rem statment program for that variant you assigned in RPCALCx0, you need to assign a rem statment form also.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For off cycle avtivities we maintain the varaints in the undermentioned table:

V_T52OCV, here in u can set the report variants for payroll report, DME & for remunertaion statement.

Regards, vc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Suresh

have changed the variant for the remun statement but its not displayed yet. I think this one is for maintaining the rem statement for off-cycle from the workbench.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As long as you have v_t52ocv configured and you are using those exact variants, then your payroll will execute and the rem statement will be displayed. Are you sure it is not displaying? Once the off-cycle is executed, a little icon that looks like a page with glasses on it is displayed under the 'payroll result' section of the screen. That is your 'display rem statment'. Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Suresh

I have tried using the offcycle workbench but i need to use the payroll driver cuz i need to specify the schema that will be used for processing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Thanks for your reply.

i have entered the variant name for our remuneration statement which i put in normal payroll runs and it displays it just fine but for the off-cycle run this variant is not displayinying the remuneration statement.

suresh_datti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you try using the Off cycle Workbench via PUOC_10?

Suresh

suresh_datti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed,

I am not sure what you meant by " place the name of our remuneration statement ".. You should be entering the Display Variant name on the sel screen,, what did you enter?

Regards,

Suresh Datti