cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rounding Rule

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

what is use of rounding rule in cotrol data 1 in condition type?????

(we can achive rounding off contion type by assigning rounding unit 100 in OB90, requrement type 17 or 16 in alternative cal type in pricing procedure.)

i tried with rounding rule in control data -A & B but no effect on condition value .it work as it should work in commercial

no rounding up & down????/

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Niel,

This rouding rule will be applied when you want the system to round the values of the last digit of the condition value. If you choose commerical tha vlaues below 5 will be rounded to 5 and above to the nearest above value. In rounding rule "a" values always will be rounded up and in "B" Vice versa.But in Define rounding rules for currencies (OB90)

With combination of company code and currency, you can make the payment to be processed not in the small entry of currency but in the multiple of it.Kindly please let me know If you need any more Information on this.

Regards

Ram Pedarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Thanks for reply...

As i said in my question earlier, i tried with rounding rule Blank, A & B . but there is no change in condition type value

(contion value is 50.342 rounding will be 50.300

contion value is 50.382 rounding will be 50.400

(if i am putting A 50.300 in both case

if it is B then it should be 50.400 in both case)

but it doesnt happen . i think i am missing something.

you can make the payment to be processed not in the small entry of currency but in the multiple of it

Pl elaborate it....

thanks once again