Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where to create WS

former_member202443
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have some BPM process which drives one webdynpro application. I am using context nodes and attributes to store user provided data temporary.

now after some approval steps I need to store this data into FSPM (SAP insurance solution). where do I create WS to make an interface into BPM application to store the data.

Do I have to create EJB project and use java code to write data into external system (FSPM) and save this EJB as WS into ESR???

or Just I can access the already created WS from FSPM into BPM model to associate as interface??

I am a little confuse to finally store my data into FSPM that where from to avail WS or I have to write EJB project for that.

Regards,

Naeem

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you already have a web service on FSPM that allows you to store the data, then you can directly use this service in your BPM process. If this service is already registered on service registry, you can import this service to your BPM project by connecting to the service registry in BPM. Otherwise, if you have access to the WSDL file, you can select the file import option when importing WSDL into your BPM project.

If you do not already have a service, then you can model one in ESR (optional step) and then implement the service on your back end system i.e., on FSPM (I guess this is ABAP). Once the service is implemented, you need to create an end-point so that it is available for use outside of the ABAP system and then you finally use this service in your BPM process as before.

Answers (0)