cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SALES_CONDITIONS_READ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I want to know the price of a certain price condition (PR00). My input parameters are the material number and sales organisation.

I'm using the function module 'SALES_CONDITIONS_READ' but I recive the error message 'Condition types for SP calc. control missing in calc. schema for pricing'.

I'm not able to see what is wrong.

My question is: Am I using th eright function module and if so what should I change to make it work?

Best regards

Jesper Dueholm

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member566877
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to use functional module CONDITION_RECORD_READ instead of Sales_condition_read as this is used for Retail and it checks in standard the condition types like VKP0 and VKA0 in calculation schema VKP003 which obviously will not be there for the condition type which you are trying to pass in. The message number which you would be getting is WV388.

Try with the above functional module and check.

Thanks

Krish.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

No I don't know why the plant is required. But I receive the error message I mention 'Condition types for SP calc. control missing in calc. schema for pricing' I dont know what that means. And I'm not even sure that I can use this FM.

Best regards

Jesper Dueholm

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Try using FM "PRICING". You can input a customer number.

thanks,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sai

You are right. I need the customer as input criteria.

I Know that I can simulate the order and recive all values of the condition types. This logic is part of a larger program which should create 100s of credit memo request but only if a PR00 price is maintained so i think it would be bad for performance if i need to simulate 100s of orders first.

I think a FM which only returns a condition value for a specific material should be faster than simulating a order.

best regards

Jesper Dueholm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then you need to make query on these three tables and process the final internal table for output.

I checked the FM you mentioned 'SALES_CONDITIONS_READ' .

Could not get why this is asking for Plant ..

Regards,

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai

Excactly but I woud like a function module to do this. Im using a access sequence (z001) which uses the following tables:

005, 501, and 004.

I can of course code this but I want a function module to determine the exact price of er certain condition type.

Input: material, sales org. and distri. channel and date. The function module shoud then tell me the value of the condition.

best regards

Jesper Dueholm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jesper,

From your point:

005 has customer specific price ( You need sales org,customer, material and date)

501 has customer with release status ( you need customer and release status)

004 has material specif ( You need material and sales org ).

But your input criteria is only the material and sales org.

If you need the result exactly , then you have to pass the customer as input criteria.

As per the access sequence: you need to get the records first from

A005 if record exists-- process.

if not then go to A501 Exists -- Process..

If not then go to A004 table with material only.

I would suggest you to consider the customer also in your input criteria, and then use a BAPI to simulate a Quotation ( Or ) Order.

This BAPI gives in return with all condition types with the exact prices. You can pick up the required condition value from the BAPI internal tables.

Regards,

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krish

It seems that I need to have a sales document in order to use FM CONDITION_RECORD_READ. I don't have a sales order. I just want to know the price of a certain condition. I coud of cource make a program that looks inall tables in the access sequense but I would prefer to use a function module.

best regards

Jesper Dueholm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you need only the material specific price.

Then make a select query on A004 table to get the condition record number passing material and sales org.

Then the condition record ( KNUMH) to KONP table to get the condition value.

Regards,

Sai