cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

continuous text in 2 rows fu00FCr advertisement column

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'am lookiing for a possibility to create a pdf-form with continuous text in 2 rows for advertisement columns.

Maybe someone know a solution?

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Question is answered only for 'interaktive', not for 'only pdf' forms!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jan,

Tha same can fit for regular PDF Forms also. You can have that text(eaither one or two) in a variable(context field which is peramater in interface) in form interface and place that variable in PDF form while desigining by setting that UI element for multiple rows.

If this is not your requirement, please provide your approach in desigining the form so that will give you according to that.

Thanks,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

thank you for your answer!

If I create 2 text fields in the context which the text type 'text modul' and in the pdf form (desinger) with setting the flag 'multiple rows'.

What do I have to define in the context by the properties of the textfield 1 AND 2? If I take In each case the same name of the textmodul 'xy', from where does the software know, that one part from the textmodul 'xy' should be writen in textfield1 and the other part in the textfield2?

Thanks for your patience!

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jan,

If you are getting the data from two fields, you can concatenate the content in ALD through scripting and then use a TextArea to display the same.

Chintan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jan,

Select the Text Field then goto Pallets->Objects. There is a check box in Field Tab of Object Pallet with name Allow Multiple Lines which will enable multiple rows. Similarly in pallet layput you can select length and height of that UI element.

Hope this will resolve your issue. Please let me know if you need additional details.

Thanks,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

thanks for the answer. It's ok by interaktive forms. But I need a solution for a pdf-form, where I can use the transaction 'SO10' or rather I want use 1 text block (SO10) for 2 ( or perhaps 1) fields. Perhaps it is possible 1 textfield und 2 rows or I should create a table?!

Generally I must create an advertising copy in 2 rows for a pdf-form.

Thanks very much for the first answers, it was very helpful!

Perhaps you have an other good idea?

Best regards!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Explain the requirement clearly...

Thanks...