cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Average moving price in a past sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear gurus,

How can I check the average selling moving price in a past sales order. For example, I want to see the average selling price in a set of orders which has been created in March or May this year as we are in August.

How do I do that?

Thanks

Chris

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

Go to "V/LD" (This is a report) and select the material price and give the materila and condition type and the date range , you can fetch the data.

Regards

Ram Pedarla

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In the moving average price procedure (price control u201CVu201D), the system valuates goods receipts with

the purchase order price and goods issues with the current moving average price.

The system automatically moving average price calculates( the latter) upon every goods movement by dividing the total value by the total stock quantity.

This is the concept of MAP (It changes dynamically with each and every MIGO or SD goods issue happens with that material in its master record )

MAP is a dynamic parameter and it changes with each and every sales order in MMR

MAP for the past single order can be seen in VPRS condition type provoded if you have choosen the appropriate price control there

average selling price in a set of orders which has been created in March or May this year as we are in August.

This statement is meaningless

Regards

Raja