cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FCC parameters?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I need to pick the file from AL11 from SAP ECC system, file is fixed format.

I searched in forum, in some threads it is mentioned that while taking the data from AL11 from SAP ECC

it will not converted correctly.the FCC will fail. so to do this scenario we have to request basis to keep the file at PI system then we can do it? Is it rite.

Please help me.

Thanks,

chinna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chinna,

> it will not converted correctly.the FCC

If you configure your file sender communication cahnel correctly then you will not have any issues. But how you read the file is importnat. If you want to connect to ECC either you need to connect with FTP or with NFS. You can do only with NFS only the folders and the files are shared properly by basis guys. So you can tell the basis guys to mount these folders via NFS and share them with necessary privileges.

Regards,

---Satish

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey,

>in some threads it is mentioned that while taking the data from AL11 from SAP ECC

We can maintain a File Mount for the SAP system and share the memory, Though the FILE is in ECC server or PI Server we need to read it with the help of File Adapter, File adapter has a FCC which converts to a XML format, Hence it does not mean at all from where you read the File as long as FCC is right.

Cheers

Agasthuri

deepak_shah
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If ur FCC configuratuions is correct u wont get any error. if ur do please let us know.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

so to do this scenario we have to request basis to keep the file at PI system then we can do it? Is it rite.

I don't think so. Try directly and let us know if you face any error.

Regards,

Prateek