cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CJ20N/CN22 Delete/undelete component

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue: User can delete NW Activity component even in case purchase or production order exists or component is waiting in project stock to be delivered to customer.

Transactions: CJ20N, CN22

Procurement type: u201CReservation on WBSu201D

Orders are generated by MRP.

Release: SAP ECC 6.0

Question 1: Yes I know the control is u201Closeu201D because we use MRP to fulfill the demand. But do you have any ideas how to implement better control on this kind of situation?

Question 2: What if user has deleted component = system status is DLT. Why there isnu2019t any functionality to undo the deletion???

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess your requirement would be met by appropriate customization using OPSG regarding deletion of activity/componants.

Regarding your second query am not sure whether system supports undelete.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Case closed:

1. We implemented user exit to give warning to the user if component has open orders etc.

2. We implemented program that can be used to unflag system status DLT.

Thanks for your answers!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, you Unflag DLT status use the standard customizing T-code or developing a new program?

Please give more detail information about Unflag DLT. It's very useful for me.Thank you very much!!!!

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think there is a big deviation and someone has altered standard settings in a big way.

First of all you cant delete an activitiy physically and there is no status as DLT status.

you can apply deletion flag, but only when activity is either CRT or in CLSD status.

and there are no commitments / purchase requisitions against the same.

hope above helps you in investigating and restoring standard settings

Regards