cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forced inspection completion in UD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Gurus,

I ve done result recording of all the characteristic of the inspection lot. But when i m going to do UD and selecting the UD Code I am getting a msg ' Reqd characteristic still open. Do u want to force inspection completion?' I ve checked in QE01 but all the characteristics have a value assigned to it. Can anyone pls tell me where r the open characteristics and how to close them.

Regards,

Abhishek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Dear SAP gurus,

What is the settings for to get this forced inspection in UD.

Iam getting this prompt even i have kept the recordins as Optional in the Control indicators of the MIC

Please tell me how to remove this Prompt.I don't want to get this prompt when i feel the material is OK.

If the material is not ok I want to go from UD to result recording.Is there any way to get it.

i.e when i keep the material UD as rejected i want to go to result recording.

with regards,

V.Vijay Kumar

george_ainiveettil
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Pl check if the status is "5" processed completely.if not change to this status and check this.Closing the characteritcis is by selecting the recorded characteristic and clicking on the lock button. Simply save it after wards.

Thanks

George

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey George,

Thanks for the reply. The status is 2 . For most of the materials i am not facing this problem. However the problem exists for 5-10 materials. What could be the reason for the characteristic remaining open even though i have recorded result against each charecteristic?

Regards,

Abhishek

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Select MIC with status 2, during RR do valuation & close it, so system put status as 5.

For other material you are not getting this message b'se might those MIC would be with control indicator "optional charc".

At the time of UD, when you get this message & if you still want to do UD then just do force closure.

Hope this helps.

Thanks!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi every one ,

i am also stuck in the same problem and in my case i tryed all these thing please suggest , Abhishek if you get the answer please suggest me also

Regards

Maashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi every one ,

i am also stuck in the same problem and in my case i tryed all these thing please suggest , Abhishek if you get the answer please suggest me also

Regards

Maashish