cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text in Column headings are truncated...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Our system details:

EP 7.0 SP16

ECC5.0 SP12

We have exposed few ECC5.0 specific transactions in Portal 7.0 using transaction iView.

We have experiencing problem such as the Text in the report column headings are truncated... especially with SAP GUI for HTML in portal.

Whereas if we run the same report in ECC5.0 system, the report output is working perfectly with the Text in the report column headings are not truncated in the ALV grid output.

If anyone might have come across such issue, Please assist me to fix the issue with SAP GUI for HTML.

Thanks.

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closing this since this issue is not addressed precisely.

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vijay,

Are you able to expand the column width to display the entire text? It sounds like the overall userarea width is too narrow, therefore each column is shrunk to accommodate the screen size.

Edgar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Edgar,

Thanks for your feedback.

I am able to expand the column width to display the entire text of the column heading, but I don't like the endusers of those reports would always follow this way which may sometime annoying the endusers.

So, please suggest me with a solution on how to avoid the column heading text truncation when the report is executed in Portal.

FYI- those reports are exposed in Portal7.0 via integrated ITS of ECC5.0 system.

Kind regards, Vijay