Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in business partner creation in GTS

former_member183990
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

To create business partner in GTS I have used BAPI_BUPA_CREATE_FROM_DATA. It is creating business partner but it is not updating the table u2018 /SALSLL/ADRCONu2019 which is necessary for SPL check in GTS. Is there any functional module / RFC specific to GTS which will create a business partner as well update the u2018 /SALSLL/ADRCONu2019 table?

I also tried to create a custom RFC by recording the transaction FS00001 in GTS(sap netweaver 2004s) for the same purpose. This RFC is working fine in GTS system ( without RFC call) but while calling this RFC from another R/3 system(4.6C) it is giving the error u2018Control Framework : Fetal Error u2013 GUI cannot be reachedu2019 . Any solution or workaround for this issue?

with regards,

S.Janagar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure why you have choosen to use function module to upload BP. There is a standard program in GTS plug in ECC side. Use that to transfer your master data.

Thanks,

Bala Janarthanan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183990
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP has suggested a note

we applied that

now it is working fine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you kindly suggest the SAP note number please. Even we ar efacing porblem to transfer ECC BP's to GTS.

we are creating BP's in CRM and replicating them in ECC and wish to transfer these to GTS for SPl screening - this is the sceranio. Would be glad if you can suggest on how to achieve this.

Thanks

Rajan