cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

text determinetion in billing header

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Gurus

my clients requirement is, they want LR Date,LR No,CD Date and Goods_received date in header text in billing document.

can any one help me to configure this .

Tuhina

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use Transaction VOTXN.

*Select the radio button next to Billing Doc. and select Text types.

*Go to new entries and create your own text ID (text object will be VBBK for Billing header) after creating text ID go back to the previous screen and select change button.

• Check out the Header text procedure which you are using for the Billing documnet type you r using.

• Create access sequence.

• select the access sequence you have created and double click ACCESS SEQUENCE FOR TEXT ID folder and Enter sequence number, Text object (VBBK) and teh text ID you have created.

• Double click text procedure

• Select the text procedure which you are using for teh Billing document type and double click TEXT ID IN TEXT PROCEDURE Folder.

• Assign the sequenec number TEXT ID and teh ACCESS sequence.

Afer all teh above configuration steps the you can see the text ID in header text of billing document.

To retrive teh contents of teh TEXT ID use Fuction module READ_TEXT with TEXT ID, LANG, NAME(Billing document number) and TEXT OBJECT as input parameters.

Note: The contents of the text ID will be in multiple lines of 70 characters each.

Regards,

Arun.S

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Thanks for the most usefull solution for this problem.

former_member246371
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create a new text ID in delivery header with ZLRN (LR Number) and take it all the way to billing.

Step 1: Create a new Text type in delivery header as ZLRN (T code: VOTXN)

Step 2: Add it to the text determination procedure of delivery header

Step 3: Create a new access sequence for this text ID in billing document header

Step 4: Add the newly created text ID in billing document header and assign the new access sequence

Step 5: Addd this text ID in the billing header text determination procedure

Step 6: Assign this text determination procedure to the billing type

Please let me know if this helps,

Thanks,

CN