cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

punchout source code

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have several vendors that want me to provide them with the punchout source code in order to troubleshoot issues. How can I do this? I've given them the parameters and values I have defined in the catalog call structure but this is not what they need, they want the cXML code. Is there code that is generated behind the scenes for OCI?

Best regards,

Shawn O'Connor

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

diegohs
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shawn,

I found a sample code in WAS. I dont remember where.. but I found a note in OSS.

So, I found the note, I follow the instructions and I figured out that an example (in zip) format was delivered by the SRM installation.

The example is based in Microsoft ASP technology, so.. you'll be able to try this with an IIS.

Right now, Im in a hurry.. but Ill try to find that note in OSS.

Regards,

Diego

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are speaking about the code to read incoming OCI parameters and outgoing ones in a external catalog, you can find it in the OCI4.0 SAP document a reference to the freeform.zip example for Business cards. This one is to be find in SE80 as said in that doc.

Was is that what you where refering Diego?

Richard

diegohs
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Richard,

Exactly 😃 Maybe that example would be useful for Shawn 😃

Diego

former_member805820
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I'm also trying to get a better understanding in this area. I'm not sure if this will help, but I have discovered that if you take the link you have entered in your catalog configuration and input it into the internet address field ( )

you will be give XML data.

For example I put the MSC (vendor) link for URL in the internet address area. (not within SRM/EBP) https://xml1.mscdirect.com/CGI/ARIBAIN and I get XML data in return.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>

<!DOCTYPE cXML (View Source for full doctype...)>

- <cXML payloadID="456778-199@cxml.mscdirect.com" xml:lang="en-US" timestamp="1999-03-12T18:39:09-08:00" version="1.1.009">

- <Response>

<Status code="501" text="Not Implemented" />

- <PunchOutSetupResponse>

- <StartPage>

<URL />

</StartPage>

</PunchOutSetupResponse>

</Response>

</cXML>

However, when I use the link within EBP, I'm taken to their web site.

Regards, Ron