Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR OrgStructure replication to EBP, again

former_member184214
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello all,

as I did not done this for now can somebody explain what I can get from the replicated data from the Hr system.

I am mostly concerned about assigment of the attributes to the user (cost centre, delivery address)? Can system take delivery address from the user data (for desktop delivery) or this shoould be created manually via web interface and than assigned via ppoma_bbp as default?

TIA

Gordan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gordan,

In my previous projects, i always had to create delivery address directly in SRM.

Kind regards,

Yann

former_member184214
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Yann,

you are fast 🐵

But this solution is not nice if you have more that 1000 users replicationg from HR system. And the best is that HR is maintaining this information.

Gordan

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gordan,

If HR is storing delivery address, where is it stored ?

I guess that each user does not have a different delivery address ?

Kind regards,

Yann

Message was edited by: Yann Bouillut

former_member184214
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Yan,

First of all basic data:

EBP 5.0, CCM 2.0, HR 4.7, R/3 4.7, classic scenario

yes, each user have different delivery address.

In user master data there is option to enter not only address of the company but also data about building, floor and room number, also exact telephone and e-mail. This information should be the full delivery address. If I create address manually via web interface I can have this information on backend PO.

This data normally exist in HR system and I would like to have it as delivery address.

TIA

Gordan