cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue while making confirmations in SRM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Can any one suggest me a solution for this problem.

This is SRM version 4.0 . The user has raised a Shopping cart in SRM with 4 line items and it got appoved and created a PO sucessfully in the SAP R/3 system.

Now the user has changed the PO quantities in the SAP R/3 system and now trying to do the confirmations against that PO for the quantities he has received, i.e he has now tried to do confirmations for the 2nd Line item and it gave an error saying that Error in process. which is diplayed in the shopping cart history.

Now when he is trying to do the confirmations for anyone of the Line item in that PO. System gives a POP -UP message saying that

" ** Document is in transfer for Puchase order, creation not possible **".

Can any one suggest how to get rid of this error message and perform the confirmations in SRM against this PO , if this is not possible then we need to do it from SAP R/3.

Regards

Srujan.K

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

samar_jose2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Try to push the Scart again using FM BBP_REQREQ_TRANSFER and then check in application monitor the exact error message or in rz20. Then try resolving accordingly. Let us know if you still have any issues.

Rgds

Saj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

May I know the reason why have you have suggested me the BBP_REREQ_TRASNFER. because the system has already created the PO in the R/3 system.

If I do so are you sure that PO document is not generated once again a new one against this shopping cart number?

Please confirm!!!

Regards

Srujank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in Table "BBP_DOCUMENT_TAB" for any entry for the PO & delete it using Function module "BBP_DELETE_FROM_DOCUMENT_TAB".

Then try to post the new confirmation.

Regards,

Akash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akash,

I could not find any entry in the BBP_DOCUMENT_TAB.I have checked it already.

Anyother solution please !!!!

Because in among the 4 line items , user has tried to confirmation for 2nd Line item and it shows in the follow on document tab as error in process for that confirmation. after this user tries to do confirmation for any of the line item in the PO. it give this pop -up message and stop from doing the confirmation message.

the message is as follows.

" Document is in Transfer for Purchase order, Creation not possible"

Regards

SrujanK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srujan,

1) Generally, this doc should have an entry in the BBP_DOCUMENT_TAB table. Did you check with reference to the shopping cart number as well as the PO number. reconfirm it once again.

2) The second method is to check the actual cause of the error. what does the RZ20 display for the confirmation error. Is it for Goods or services? For Goods, you should have an IDOC error posting. check the actual error. If its services, its through BAPI & so RZ20 is the only source to view error message.

Regards,

Akash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akash,

I have checked the BBP_DOCUMENT_TAB table with both like with SHC number as well as with PO number and reconfirming you.Unfortuantely I didnt find any entries in it.

The other thing is to investigate I am not also finding any application log for this error in Rz20 also. which is surprising.

Reason why I am confused. But this document has generated a confirmation number in the shopping cart follow on document history and there it says error in process.

Please help how to investigate this further.!!!

Regards

Srujank

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you check ECC purchase order ,Has PO quantity changed there too?

since you made changes in srm PO , the same must reflected in ECC too.

check mbgmcr idoc in ecc side ? any erro?

any entry in sm58 ?

if you feel all data are sync. try to do migo in ecc itself (last option)

br

muthu

Edited by: Muthuraman Govindasamy on Aug 17, 2009 1:49 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

Thanks for your reply.

Just wanted to clarify you on background of it. we are using the classic SRM 4.0 version and the PO in the SAP R/3 is the leading PO so I cannot change the PO in the SRM.

However the PO hwich has been changed in the SAP R/3 system I can see the updated quantities and while user trying to do the confirmations I can see the updated quantities in SRM at line item level.

But I am not able to find the Idoc number for this confirmation and I have gone to the BU2023 object in BBP_PD and could check there the object key is not updated but core key is updated and I can see the error in transmission.

This error is when the user is trying to make confirmation first for the line item 2 in the PO. But now the system is not allowing to do the confirmations to any of the line items and now displays the error as

" Document is in transfer for PO , creation not possible"

I even have checked in SM58 in the SAP R/3 system no entries I could find.

Regards

Srujank

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

sorry. however your failed idoc must exist in bd87 for reprocessing.

does your business allow you to do MIGO rather than from srm during critical situation.

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

Yeah just couple ofd mins back I took the same decesion ,Just chanced upon to talk to business and made them to post this document thru MIGO.

Regards

Srujan.K

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

it is jut work around. but we need to find the root cause ..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

True we need to find the root cause for it.

where do I have search for this Idoc in BD67 is it in SRM or R/3.

Regards

Srujank

samar_jose2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, Find the confirmation number via BBP_POC and check the date on which it was posted. Run bd87 in ecc and check for the Idoc and in the segment check for the PO # against which it was posted. You will be able to find the real cause of the failure.

Or esle try to push the confirmation once again via BBP_PD_CONF_TRANSFER and check rz20 or allpication monitor to view the error message. if you are unable to find the real cause then try we09 enter the Search in Segment ... name what appears in the Idoc and in Search in Field ... for value enter the PO number this will bring up the idoc which has failed. I hope this helps.

Rgds

Saj

Answers (0)