cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Contract-CS Process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mates

My requirement is of as follows.please help me in how to do it in SAP.

1.Service Contract (Contract type : WV & Item Category : WVN) with peridic billing plan

2.Create Notification with ref to Service contract (Please correct me if iam wrong.Also where to assign Contract type to Notification type)

3.Creation of Service order with ref to Service notification.

4.Costs are been captured there.

5.Creating Debit memo request(Debit memo request(LV) is created with ref to Service contract or service order i need clarification here!)

6.Creating debit memo with ref to debit memo request.

Kindly anybody can explain me the configuration to be done to run the above process

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.Service Contract (Contract type : WV & Item Category : WVN) with peridic billing plan

Copy / use the contract type WV and item cat WVN, would suitable for your requirement

2.Create Notification with ref to Service contract (Please correct me if iam wrong.Also where to assign Contract type to Notification type)

You may attach technical object (Equipment / Functional location / Material Serial number) with the contract. Whenever you are creating notification, system will determine the contract pertaining to the reference object (Equipment / Functional location / Material Serial number)

3.Creation of Service order with ref to Service notification.

IW34 to create Service order from notification. Order can be created from Notification screen

4.Costs are been captured there.

Cost / Revenue are captured in Service order

5.Creating Debit memo request(Debit memo request(LV) is created with ref to Service contract or service order i need clarification here!)

Created with reference to the Service order (not from contract)

6.Creating debit memo with ref to debit memo request.

VF01 is to create DM wrt DMR

[Useful link|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/e6/4a8df09e0311d189b70000e829fbbd/frameset.htm]

Hope this helps

Babu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi mate

Can you tell me what is the standard pricing procedure do be assigned to debit memo request.i was creating billing request through transaction DP90 system throws error message "No Pricing procedure could be determined".Can u suggest me.

Thanx for your earlier reply which useful to me

Regards.,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

YSP001 - SP:Resource related Billing

Babu

Answers (0)