cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to bring the text(Bold) as it is entered in po header text tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

i have to read the text from purchse order header text tab. in the text tab text will be bold and higligted.

in the smartforms need to print the header text as it is bold and underligned. i am using include text.

text name as purchase order &GA_EKKO-EBELN&,Text object EKKO, Text id F01, Langauge EN.

but the text is coming it is not bold and highligted. How to bring the text as it is entered in the text tab.

Thanks,

Venkat.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

READ_TEXT FM would give each lines with the format as it is entered.

However, try to use directly the FM in a program lines in the smartforms and check by displaying.

Another point is that normally the header texts would be treated as text files.

Hence, try to change the editor in the ME22N for the texts as SAP Script editor and then enter the text save & display.

Regards,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the text node output options tab include the style --> In style create the paragraph format as per your requirement.

In the General attributes of the text nodw where you have included the text give the paragraph format.

Regards,

Sravanthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sravanthi,

Thanks For u r answer. that is already done.

in the po header text tab text if the user make the bold or highlighted.as it is need to be picked. now it is not picking.

Thanks,

Venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Include text you can pass all these values &GA_EKKO-EBELN&,Text object EKKO, Text id F01, Langauge EN

and you need to pass the Paragraph format also in include text,

you can find PARAGRAPH FORMATS

Std paragraph here pass the format name.

for this you need to create Paragraph format with BOLD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chennakesava reddy,

Thanks For Replying..

if i create paragraph format with bold. it will display total text in bold. for me what ever the user entered in purchase order text tab exactly that format need to be displayed.

Thanks,

Peddireddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Please help me on this.

Thanks,

Peddireddy.