cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

control record not reflected in target system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am doing file to Idoc scenario. I can able to send data to Idoc without any errors in sxmb_moni. But from receiver side they are not receiving the data. They are getting error like Application update error and they are saying that problem with sender partner and sender port. Those are not reflected.

I am not clear about this error :(. Please tell me any changes required from my side.

Thanks in Advance.

Sharath

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have service from sender side. should I maintain the logical system for service also ?

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sharat,

-->yes you need to maintain.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

Same error I'm getting from receiver side.. Update error...

for communication channel of Idoc i cheked three options like

-->apply control record values from payload

-->take sender from payload

--> take receiver from payload.

is this wrong or any modifications are required in any where please let me know?

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sharat,

-->select apply control record values from payload check box and try it again.

-->And also did you create the Logical system name which you maintained for your sender business service in your R/3 system.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

Yes, I am maintaining one logical system which is created by receiver side party.And the problem is as per my understand i am giving the sender port and sender partner, these details there not reflecting. They are getting another port number which is not related to my scenario.

Could you please help me towards?

thanks in advance,

Sharath

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sharat,

-->Please follow the steps or recheck the configurations which you had done.

For FILE TO IDOC Scenario:

In R/3 system:

-->Create Logical system using BD54.

-->Assign the LS name to Clinet using SCC4 t-code.

-->Create RFC destination pointing to PI System.

-->Create Port using WE21 and maintain the RFC destination in it.

-->Create Partner Profiles using WE20 and maintain the inbound parameters and message type.

In PI/XI System:

-->Create RFC destinatio pointing to R/3 System.

-->Create port Using IDX1 and maintain the RFC destination pointing to R/3 system which was created earlier using SM59.

-->Port name should be SAP+System ID Of R/3 system.

-->Import the IDOC Metadata using IDX2.

In the receiver IDOC Communication channel maintain the correct port and RFC destination.

-->Coming to the Business Service/System. For Sender Bsiness service/system maintain the Logical system name.

-->Create the Logical system name which you maintained for the sender business service/system in your R/3 system with same name.

-->create the partner profiles using this logical system name and maintain the inblund parameters.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you so much Pavan Its working now..

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sharat,

-->Did you maintain the Logical system Name for the Sender System Name in your SLD?If not maintain the LS name.

-->Create the LS name in your R/3 system with same name as mentioned in the Sender Business System.

Refer the below link for more info.

Thanks