cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change results in Inspection Point

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I did the results recording using qe51n for three inspection points in one lot. i also did the force completion and the status is in 5. Now i want to change the result in one inspection point. How do i do that?

QA22 or QE71 doesnt do it?

Regards,

DTD

Edited by: TMDTDSL on Aug 17, 2009 8:18 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DTD,

Can't you do it this way,

QE51N

Select the MIC line item

Click on the 'UNLOCK'

The Line item will open for edit.

Amend the result

&

Save / Lock again.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shyamal,

Thanks for the prompt reply. Yes i can. But for that MIC i have recorded 3 results. How do i delete one result i want to record only 2?

Regards,

DTD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

3 results means Single Result???

If yes then double click on the MIC in QE51N it will lead you to the detailed view for MIC RR from where you can change.

OR There will be a drop down available with the sign of "+" click on it to see other results recorded.

REGARDS,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

There would be Tab called Assigned Inspection Points, when you are doing Results Recording. Click on that TAB you will get to select the Inspection POint for which you want to record again and ther on you can Unlock and change the results.

Best Regards,

K. Raghavendra Nayak

Former Member
0 Kudos
There would be Tab called Assigned Inspection Points, when you are doing Results Recording. Click on that TAB you will get to select the Inspection POint for which you want to record again and ther on you can Unlock and change the results.

To reach up to this, right click on the already assigned inspection point and you will have the option, as suggested above

Answers (0)