cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freight charges

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends

I didn't see any freight charges for the customers in pharma business (but not industry specific).

How any client with out frieght charges will do business-?

Any other ways to charge frieght -? or any thoughts -?

Please let me know.

Thanks

Kris

<subject_modified>

Read the "Rules of Engagement"

Edited by: Juan Reyes on Aug 17, 2009 10:27 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't know people are not reading question properly, but still trying to give answers.

Thanks

Kris

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I don't know people are not reading question 
    properly, but still trying to give answers.

What does it mean ?? You have to rephrase your question when nobody understood your brilliant question

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I didn't see any freight charges for the 
   customers  in pharma business

First of all, please understand that freight is not industry specific. It is applicable to all business. It is only an agreement whether it has to be paid by the seller or the buyer and accordingly, the selling price will differ. If the seller has to pay while generating the billing, we need to have a condition type for that in V/06 which will then be included in your pricing procedure V/08.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Krishna/Lakshmipathi

Thank you very much for both of you.

I am repeating the question for better understanding.

Question is Simple!

I didnu2019t see any freight condition types in the sales process.

How the fright charges will be implemented without any condition types -?

Any online document will be helpful or any suggestions with detail description will also help full.

Krishna

inbuilt frieght freight in price like suppose MRP based products u2013 what does it mean -? Can you alobarate or any documentation on this -? PLEASE.

In my case fright carrier is USP.

In this scenario what will happen -? Not charging freight prices from customer -?

Thanks for your time again.

Thanks

Kris

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Kris,

You are not add FREIGHT charges without any CONDITION TYPES and unless you define your own condition type or use standard one how can you see the CONDITION TYPE??

So you have to use the method describe by Lakshmipathi

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wish

I know I am missing some thing( I think basic)

Try to help me with out correcting my question.

How the freight charges work in sales process.(With out transportation module)

If delivering through UPS (Fright carrier)

Thanks

Kris

Edited by: kris kani on Aug 18, 2009 6:45 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Krish,

now your question is clear enfough.

you need to create create Freight Forwarder as one of the customer partner

Steps to create Freight Forwarder

For creating commission agent, you have to follow below steps.

1) ESTABLISH PARTNER FUNCTIONS FOR THE Freight Forwarder

menu path: tools ->; business engineer ->; customizing ->; sales and distribution ->; basic functions ->; partner determination ->; define partner functions

TRANSACTION CODE: VOPA

2) ASSIGN THE PARTNER FUNCTIONS TO PARTNER PROCEDURES

menu path: tools ->; business engineer ->; customizing ->; sales and distribution ->; basic functions ->; partner determination ->; define partner functions

3) CREATE A PARTNER PROCEDURE FOR THE COMMISSIONEES

4) CREATE NEW CUSTOMER ACCOUNT GROUP(S) FOR Freight Forwarder

menu path: tools ->; business engineer ->; customizing ->; logistics general ->; logistics basic data: business partners ->; customers ->; control ->; define account groups and field selection for customer

TRANSACTION CODE: OVT0

5) ASSIGN THE PARTNER FUNCTIONS TO THE CUSTOMER ACCOUNT GROUP(S)

menu path: tools ->; business engineer ->; customizing ->; sales and distribution ->; basic functions ->; partner determination ->; define partner functions ->; goto ->; partner functions ->; environment ->; account group assignment

6) ASSIGN THE PARTNER FUNCTIONS TO THE PARTNER PROCEDURE FOR THE SALES DOCUMENT HEADER

7) ASSIGN THE PARTNER FUNCTIONS TO THE PARTNER PROCEDURE FOR THE SALES DOCUMENT ITEM (OPTIONAL)

😎 EDIT THE PRICING COMMUNICATION STRUCTURE (KOMKAZ) TO HOLD THE NEW FUNCTIONS (CLIENT INDEPENDENT)

menu path: menu path: tools ->; abap workbench ->; development ->; dictionary

TRANSACTION CODE: SE11

9) EDIT MV45AFZZ u2013 USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMK (CLIENT INDEPENDENT)

menu path: tools ->; abap workbench ->; development ->; abap editor

TRANSACTION CODE: SE38

10) EDIT RV60AFZZ - USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMK (CLIENT INDEPENDENT)

11) EDIT MV45AFZB - USEREXIT_NEW_PRICING_VBKD CHANGING NEW_PRICING (CLIENT INDEPENDENT)

The following code should be inserted into program mv45afzz to allow the system to re-execute pricing if the user makes a change to the relevant partner function (alteration, addition, deletion).

13) ADD THE KOMKAZ FIELDS TO THE PRICING FIELD CATALOG (CLIENT INDEPENDENT)

menu path: tools ->; business engineer ->; customizing ->; sales and distribution ->; basic functions ->; pricing ->; pricing control ->; define access sequences ->; maintain access sequences

TRANSACTION CODE: OV24

14) CREATE CONDITION TABLES (CLIENT INDEPENDENT)

menu path: tools ->; business engineer ->; customizing ->; sales and distribution ->; basic functions ->; pricing ->; pricing control ->; define access sequences ->; maintain access sequences

TRANSACTION CODE: V/03

15) CREATE AN ACCESS SEQUENCE CONTAINING THE NEW TABLES (CLIENT INDEPENDENT)

TRANSACTION CODE: V/07

16) CREATE A NEW CONDITION TYPE

menu path: tools ->; business engineer ->; customizing ->; sales and distribution ->; basic functions ->; pricing ->; pricing control ->; define condition types ->; maintain condition types

TRANSACTION CODE: V/06

17) ADD THE CONDITION TYPE TO THE PRICING PROCEDURE

menu path: tools ->; business engineer ->; customizing ->; sales and distribution ->; basic functions ->; pricing ->; pricing control ->; define and assign pricing procedures ->; maintain pricing procedures

TRANSACTION CODE: V/08

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wish

Thanks for your help , really thank full.

Please try to give me correct answer.

What I am saying in my question - Client didn't create any condition types for the freight. But in your answer 16 th step creat condition type.(that didn't do at the client side)

My question is - how do we collect fright charges .

Do client charging or not -?

Please read again all my questions and try to give proper answer.

Thanks

Kris

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI KRISH

as said earlier without condition type capturing FREIGHT IS NOT POSSIBLE

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kris,

Try this , create one Dummy material having description Freight charges. Add as a separate line item in your sales order for those customers for which you want charge freight charges.

In this you dont have to add new condition type.

Revert if not resolved.

Regards

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your question not very clear is first observation.

Yes, a customer can do bussiness without freight in sales process as he can inbuilt frieght freight in price like suppose MRP based products.

We can also charge freight if we activate Basic Process in Transportation and use the pricing procedure there. so if for one customer u have 2-3 delivery documents then all of them can be loaded into single vehicle and freight added in Transportation Documents and then u can bill him freight with taxes seperately.

Regards

Krishna