cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The system is unable to interpret the SSO ticket received

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi All,

after follow done the instruction for step 2, 3 and 4 from the link "/people/kristoffer.engh2/blog/2007/05/18/single-sign-on-with-portal-to-sap-backend-systems, i try to do a test connection on my JCO and the result was "com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (103) RFC_ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE: The system is unable to interpret the SSO ticket received", the ping was prompt successful, is there anyway know how to solve this issue? thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi All,

this issue is solved already, all i do is delete the certificate from strustsso2 from client 000 and productive client, beside that i also delete the SAPticketkeypair in visual admin, after that i reboot the java server and recreate the ticket in visual admin and then export using the binary and import again to production using strustsso2 in productive client (add to PSE and PCL have to make sure point into ticket client, thanks all for the great help.

former_member265210
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

"Connection Wizard: System Cannot Interpret or Rejects SSO Ticket "

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwes70/helpdata/EN/2c/f4e76d7f9e4ffbbc0bfbc0c16fe49d/content.htm

Regards

Shridhar Gowda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check thet use thet user id to test the connection which you have it in your portal and Backend system.

Have the entry updated in the /etc/Services file of both the host

thanks

Rishi Abrol

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Rishi,

my system was running on UNIX, may i know which user are you meantion?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

i am talking at Sap Level.

Please use like your id to enter to the portal side and test the JCO and should have your id in the backend system to which JCO is pointing.The onlt the connection will go fine if you have made the configuration fine.

Please check that you have the entry in the /etc/services file of both the system.this step is at os level

Please also check thet you have maintained the profile Parameters for SSO in the backend system.

Please dont open another post as i see thet you have one post already for the same issue.

Either close this one or the earlier one

Please read the rules.

Thanks

Rishi Abrol