Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Address Information in ESS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Hi gurus,

I am notable to view the address service in ESS for My SAP ERP 2004. It is giving me only option to exit and no other options to go ahead. Do i need to do any backend configuration for th sam.e I remember that for ESS ITS we need to enable certain subtypes for each infotype for ESS. But the problem is i am no table to find any node for the same in ECC 5.0 system.

Is there anything missing in the ECC 5.0 backend on the system that i am working on??

If any one can tell me how to go ahead that would be great.

Sammer

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

achim_hauck2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

sameer,

go to SPRO / Personnel Management / Employee Self-Service / Service-Specific Settings / Personal Information / Define Active Subtypes and Use Cases

or just edit view V_T7XSSPERSUBTYP in SM30

kr, achim

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you fix your ESS Personal Information with T7XSSPERSUBTYPE??

I can't get it to work! Please see my Forum thread

Regards,

Jimmy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Achim

thanks for the info.

Cristyopher I pretty much agree with you. For each version/business package we need to learn too many things. The previous experience almost comes to a nought with each higher versions or BPs of ESS/MSS>

Thats crazy. Crazy man.

regards

sam

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Above poster gave you the info...it is kinda "wacky" in the new version...in old ITS ESS, you picked which subtypes to turn off (ie. deactivate). In the new Webdynpro ESS, you config which subtypes to turn on (ie. activate). Those crazy Germans and their sense of humor! haha 😃

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you configured SLD? SSO to the backend ECC 5.0?

James