cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alerts not getting triggered for invalid receiver receiver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

My scenario is IDoc to HTTP.I have defined alert rules for my scenario.

I have condition mentioned in receiver determination.Depending on vendor number data is sent to corresponding receiver.

But when i send IDoc is sent with invalid vendor number,it is failing in XI system with error as :No receiver could be determined but not alert is being thrown or triggered.

Same situation is working in Dev and quality but not in production.

I ahve checked the alert rules thorughly in all the 3 environments and they are all perfe

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check Q 12 in this note 913858

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am getting alerts when the same idoc fails with message mapping exception or some other exception.But the same alert rule is not getting triggered for :No receiver found error.

Please suggest.

Regards

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

By any chance your receiver determination is configured with End message Processing without error, if no receiver found ?

If not check your alert rule and specify * in receive service and see if you get this alert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

My receiver determination is configured with option : Terminate Message Processing with error.

regards

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

does the error"RCVR_DETERMINATION.NO_RECEIVER_CASE_ASYNC" gets triggered only when reciever service is not mentioned in alert rule condition?

Please clarify.

Regards

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you mention the receiver service in the alert rule , I don't think an alert will get triggered for such an error.

But you can just confirm by doing a trial on your Dev system.

First try with the receiver service mentioned in the rule and produce this error.

Next time without the receiver service mentioned and check the results in both cases.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
does the error"RCVR_DETERMINATION.NO_RECEIVER_CASE_ASYNC" gets triggered only when reciever service is not 
mentioned in alert rule condition?

This error gets triggered when no receiver matching with the mentioned Condition is found.....the Condition in Receiver Determination OR if no receiver service exists.

I hope you have created a rule in Alert Rule section of RWB and have unchecked the Suppress Multiple Alerts options.

When you get the above error in SXMB_MONI you should get an alert

Regards,

Abhishek.