cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table scrollbar problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have displayed 2 ALV tables on my screen and I have set the application parameter WDTABLENAVIGATION as SCROLLBAR.

My problem is that one of the ALV table is displaying the scrollbar while other is displaying the paginator.

I am at SAP_BASIS 700 SP18.

Please help me if anybody has any idea regarding this problem.

Thanks,

Feroz

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go through this link to avoid the paginator -

Also try to use this -

SETSCROLLCOLCOUNT of the cl_salv_wd_config_table and test it.

Regards,

Lekha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have already set the scrollable column count for both the tables.

Problem is that even if i have used SCROLLBAR as parameter, one of the two tables is showing paginator.

Thanks,

Feroz

Edited by: Feroz Khan Pathan on Aug 17, 2009 8:43 AM

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

It is very interesting that only one ALV is displaying the scrollbar and one is a paginator. Are they used within the same component? Is there any component or applicaiton configuration involved?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes both the ALVs are in same component. I have not maintained any component or appliocation configuration.

Thanks,

Feroz

Edited by: Feroz Khan Pathan on Aug 18, 2009 12:26 PM

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Same component and no configuration - I can't really think of a reason why only one instance would have a scrollbar. Generally you see the table fall back to the paginator in 7.0 only if it thinks it is in accessibility mode. You probably are going to have to enter a support ticket.

Former Member
0 Kudos

So, Does it mean that this is not happening because of some property diffrences of two ALV tables?

Thanks,

Feroz

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

There is no property that I know of that could control this at that low a level. That's why I asked about separate components. Only the application parameter for WDTABLENAVIGATION or soemthing putting the application into accessibility mode should control the scrollbar vs. paginator. Both should be global parameters and effect both ALVs if this is all one component.