cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP question pattern change for SAP certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expertes,

I heared that the certfication for SAP FI the pattern has been change, is it true?

means the pass mark is 55% only now and the question pattern also change it seems.

is it true? plz any one let me know i planning to sit for exam next month.

Thanks,

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi punit Raval,

I appreciat your prompt reply,

and tnx for brief information

Thanks,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

yes that is very much true.

sap has now changed the pattern for all the modules like FI, HR, ABAP, etc. only if you go for latest version of certification ie on ECC 6.0.

sap has reduced the passing percentage .. but now you have to score for each and every section.. means you need to pass each and every section since in your exam qts will be asked based on sectionwise and then the avg of all the sections will be taken which will produce your final percentage which will popup after completing you examination.

for FI certification qts based on true/ false ( dont forget to mark all the ans. i mean that you need to mark all the option for that like whether its true or false dont leave any otherwise you wont get any marks for that.)

also i forget to tell you that for multiple choice qts. earlier marks were given if you have answered 2 out of 3 right or 1 out of 4, etc. but now even if one ans is wrong or not marked then your entire qts will be regarded as wrong so no points for that

thats the reason the percentage has been reduced...

graphical qts will not be asked as they are subjected to abap and basis guys.

fill in the blanks types qts can be asked but its probability is very less.

mostly radio button type qts, mulitple choice qts, true/ false qts will be prominent among all.

just be thorough with all the topics from your sap material conceptualwise dont have to mug up can read the books 4 to 5 times and try not to skip any topics.

hope this will surely help you!!!

thanks & regards,

punit raval.