cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rebate base on the sales order no.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to create the rebate base on the previous sales order,the key combinaiton is customer and sales order number.I had used the field of sales order number is AUBEL,and I had also maintained alll the configuraiton and master data for this rebate. But the billing could not capture the rebate. I have check the analysis, the message display the condition record is missing ,the sales document is the currently SO.I do not understand why it could not capture the SO no. which I had maintained in the rebate.Does anyone have some suggest for this issue?Thank you in advance.

Best regards

Emma

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Rebate conditions comes into effect only when you will create a Billing document, you can not find them in Sales order.

THis beacuse of "Requirement 24" assigned to the Rebate condition types in the Pricing Procedure.

It is logical also.

Suppose, you are working with Material Rebate.

Customer has ordered for 100 units, but subsequently he has requested you do deliver only 50 units with reference to his order.

So, you will bill him for 50 units only.

Now, if you have set the Rebate on Sales order, then system will calculate the Rebate accrual on Sales order quantity, which is wrong.

Billing quantity is the right quntity for which customer is eligible for Rebate.

That is why in SAP, it has been set like this.

Beside this when you want to work on Rebate, you need to activate Rebate in three places

- Sales organisatio

- Payer

- Billing document type (NOT Sales document type).

Beside this , your Sold-to-party and Payer may be different, whereas you have made the condition record for Sold-to-party and Sales order combination.

Rebate condition record must be create within the Rebate Agreement specifying the Rebate rate and Accrual rate.

It is not created by VK11.

These are few possiblities for which Rebate is not featuring in your Billing document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi:

Thank you for your explain.

But my requirement is the rebate's table should be customer and sales document. And in the rebate agreement, I have maintain the master data of customer and sales document(eg:SO no:10). There is no issue for create the sales order(SO no:22), but in the billing, there is no relevant rebate.The systemr could not capture the data which I have maintained for the rebate.In analysis of billing, it could display the condition is missing. The sales document is the currently sales number(SO no:22) but not which I have maintained in the rebate.

Is it possible to Implementate this rebate?

BR

Emma

Answers (0)