cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RF queue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I have configured all elements of queue management. I understand that the concept of queue management is to optimize the workload of users and the movements in the whse.

Say, I have defined processes as queue's...i.e Picking queue, replenishment queue etc. I understand the use of the LRF1 transaction. Now, when a user is assigned a queue, on the RF device does he see all the transfer orders in his queue?

When it comes to the user and their queue, how does the scenario play? Can somebody explain?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Good question.

As per my understanding user could not see his queue with TO's on RF device . One can see in LRF1 only.

Once the TO's are assigned & as per the system guided RF transaction system prompts new TO's on RF device.

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply.

Can you elaborate on how the system would prompt new TO on the RF device? What parameters would control that? Can you give an example?

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

There are transactions specifcally related to system guided (for e.g. LM57 ) As soon as you press this transaction in RF menu system displays transfer order for putaway as well as for picking one after the other provided that TO is assigned to respective user queue.

Please go through the interleaving & system guided process doucment for better understanding.

Regards,

Prashant

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How would i simulate TO's showing up in a queue in a test environment? I can see them in LRF1. But when i logon and do queue assignment...i dont see them?

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1.To's should be assigned to queue.

2.system guided transaction should be on log on pad.

3.As soon as you push the system guided transaction button system take you to that TO & details.

You have to Log in respective queue .

Regards,

Prashant