cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while creating make -to -order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Respected Gurus,

I am a frequent vistor of this forum, and find it very helpful. I am studying SD processes, and came across error which is not posted on the forum.

While configuring Make-to-order process,

1) I have defined and assigned controlling area for my company code.

2) In MM01 I created material master with required fields such as item category group ( 0001 - make-to-order)

3) In VA01 I have raised an order with my material, and in the sales header>Procurement> Requirement field changed to KE.

Now I get an error : Plant xxxx is not assigned to controlling area.

Could you please guide me.

Regards

Trupti

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly check whether Plant is assigned to Company Code as there is no such direct assignment between Plant to Controlling Area.

Also check in Material Master , there should be no MRP type in case of Req. Type as "KE" as it is determined through Item Category & MRP Type.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply.

I checked assignment of the plant to the company code, and also MRP type. Both of them are as per your suggestion.

Not sure how, but the error i mentioned disappeared today, except another one related to FBN1.

I have been able to process MIRO , Invoice and generate the accounting document.

In the VA02 document flow...status of the accounting document is " Not cleared", how to go about it.

Also if you could look in to another question I posted regarding reconcillation account, would appreciate.

Regards

Trupti.

Answers (0)