cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Commodity code - Proforma invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have added the commodity code in the material master foreign trade view and created a proforma invoice using billing type.

Is there a way ( print preview ) to see in standard SAP if this commodity code would be printed on my created pro-forma

invoice?

Any ideas appreciated?

Meghna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Megna,

Please make sure you have assigned the Invoice output type to the output pricing procedure which is assigned to proforma invoice type.

Once this is done, go to VF02 and then enter the proforma invoice and then go to Goto>> Header>> Output and enter the output type and communication mode. In further data keep the dispatch time as 3, so that it would not print immediately.

Then save the document and then click on billing doc and issue output. Then click print preview.

Please let me know if this helps.

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.

I'm able to print the billing document but I need to see if my commodity code would be printed on to the billing document.

If I use RD00 as the output type then there is no field called Commodity Code in the print output.

Is there a standard output type I can use which has commodity code as one of the output fields?

Meghna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Standard SAP output is J1I0. If you have the settings right it will show you the chapter id of the item. But I am not sure why you want to see chapter id in output, you can check if a material is linked to chapter id in J1ID or material master.