cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to pass work item id from workitem to webdynpro form

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

im working on webdynpro. when the agent executes the workitem it has to open one form designed with webdynpro screens. here i have to get the workitem id from workitem and basing on the workitem id , i will get other data , that i have to dispaly in the lay out of a view..

how to pass this work item id to my view and how to display this...?

Raghu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Application parameters can be used for this accessed directly only in the Window. Follow these steps; 1. get the application url using the following code,

• par_wrkitm is the application parameter ( which should also be declared in the HANDLEDEFAULT method of the window as importing parameter and aslo appended in the URL )
  • g_wrkitm is a Component Controller attribute
Data: my_url TYPE string.

*Get the URL of the Application

CALL METHOD cl_wd_utilities=>construct_wd_url
EXPORTING
    application_name = 'ZWDRC_NEW_APP'
IMPORTING
   out_absolute_url = my_url.
2. Now pass the required parameter ( i.e in this case Workitem id ) to this URL 3. In your webdybpro applicatio, Goto Application parameters and create a parameter for workitem id with the same name as used in the URL. 4. In the HANDLEDEFAULT method of the window, create Importing parameters with same names as that of your application parameter. 5. Now this variable will contain your workitem id. If you want to acess the variable in your views; 2. create a attribute in the Component Controller( Component Controller->Attributes Tab; mark it as public ) 3. Now in the HANDLEDEFAULT method of the window, assign your application parameter values to the component controller attributes directly as shown below, wd_comp_controller->g_wrkitm = par_wrkitm Regards, Radhika

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

From where will the agent be opening the workitem? UWL? if fromt the UWL then you can get the http parameter wi_id

Thanks,

GLM