cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen variant for sales order screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a problem in using screen variant in sales order screen.

I want to make gray the columns of material , material quantity in sales order screen but when I use screen variant and check the output only for these columns , it does not work ( I provided these in delivery document and it work)

I want to know that is it possible to make gray for material and material quantity column with screen variant or I can use another way?

Thanks.

Lida

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lideo,

Pls go thru as per the link

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/wiki?path=/display/snippets/transactionVariant-AStepbyStepGuidefor+Creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jayakumar,

Thanks for your comment, I know step by step to create screen variant, but created screen variant did not work in sales order.

In detail:

I created screen variant for sales order screen and I can disable button in sales order but my changes on material and material quantity did not work, my question is that is it possible to make gray the column the material and material quantity in sales order or not?

Thanks,

Lida.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jayakumar,

Thanks for your comment, I know step by step to create screen variant, but created screen variant did not work in sales order.

In detail:

I created screen variant for sales order screen and I can disable button in sales order but my changes on material and material quantity did not work, my question is that is it possible to make gray the column the material and material quantity in sales order or not?

Thanks,

Lida.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Pls clarify me, u want to make the "order qty" fieled in VA02 or VA01??

In va02 the material code is already in grey mode... and if u want to make it the qty field as grey mode, then do the screen variant for VA02 tcode.. or if my understanding is diff. pls revert.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I create sales order in VA01 , and go to the VA02, that material field is gray but I want to make gray the column of material because I dont want , customer put additional material in the sales order and same in material quantity.

Is it possible?

Former Member
0 Kudos

In that case u do the screen variant for va02.. there u can make the material description and qty as DISPLAY mode.. but logically its not advisable.. suppose if u need to change the qty in va02 , mean u can not do it..so its not advisable to have the grey mode for qty field.. pls check it

Edited by: Jayakumar Raju A.S on Aug 17, 2009 8:25 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your advise,

To gray mode for material column , I selected output only in screen variant, but it did not work, it is any way to do this?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did u activated the vairent.. i have checked for VL01N ..for qty field..its working fine. pls redo and revert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes , in the VL01N it is work ( I did it before), but unfortunately it is not work in VA01 and VA02.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lida

If I am getting it correctly,

When an end user enters any particular sales order ,u dont want user be able to add additional line item into the already created document,Right?

Now there are 2 possibilities here ,

1.If order or line item has status completed then u want to block?

2.Order is in incomplete state inspite that u want to block.

System does not stop addition of line item in already created even completely processed sales order.

You can do this by enhancing code in PBO module.You need to take help of ABAP developer for this.

We have used order and lne item status in vbuk table for this .

Create a custom error message for validation.

U can use exit MV45AFZZ for the same.

Hope this helps

Regards

Mandar