cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Transport Validation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I had created Valiation in our Quality system.

How to move it to Production.

Kindly let me know the procedure.

Thanks

KumarRaja

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

uygur_burak
Active Contributor

Hello,

On GGB0 transaction set cursor on validation(not step, cursor must be on validation), go to menu Validation -> Transport.

You can create a new transport request with using this step. Then you should import to your production system.

Regards,

Burak

Former Member

Hi,

You also need to use OB28 to transport the Co Code assignment to Validation since without it the validation would not work. Also the transport request generated in OB28 should move to PRD first and followed by Transport Request from GGB0.

Regards,

Sanjay

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member

Resolved

Former Member

Hi,

There are two requests, one is Work Bench request and another is configuration related request. You need to transport both the requests in production, otherwise it will be incomplete.

Regards

K Khatri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can transport from Validation -- Transport.

You can also transport validations using a specific Customizing transaction. In this step, you can specify which validation is to be transported. You can also specify whether the logical rules, sets, messages, application areas and Boolean classes used in the validation are also to be transported.

Actions to be followed:

- Enter the name of the validation to be transported.

- Specify which information concerning the validation is to be transported with the validation.

Caio

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

I had created one validation in development system and in the message i created and saved under one request and while Transporting validation another request.

Hence after importing both the requests in Quality system, when i checked the validation, message is not updated.

i checked in table T100 in Quality, message is not there.

i checked in table T100 in Development, message is there.

Validation is Transported but message is not transported.

Kindly let me know wht to be done

Thanks

KumarRaja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Messages in Validation is transported separately. Please ask your ABAPer to transport the messages. Messages are client independent so need to be transported separately.

Regards,

Sanjay