Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have designed Process Chains in Dev and scheduled th

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are not authorized to changed make changes in the PRD system directly.

Ask your basis team to give you profile which will allow to make such changes. Or else ask them open the system for changes.

Regards,

Rohini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok Rohini,

I will check with my Basis People

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have designed Process Chains in Dev and scheduled the them successfully. We have moved the Transport Requests of Process Chains to Production client. However the process Chains are not Triggering and there is no load scheduling. What we have to do to load data using Process Chains in Production client???

Regards

Jay

Former Member
0 Kudos

What are the scheduling parameters you set up in the Start Process? Is it scheduled daily, weekly, triggered by event, etc.? Is it set up as a periodic job?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you have to schedule your chains in PROD.

/manfred

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U need to scheduled the PROCESS CHAIN in Prod Sys only

-Shreya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Start parameter are notmoved with Transport Request. So set them in PRD system directly. Right click the start program and set the date, time and its frequency.

Regards,

Rohini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohini and All,

I had set the Periodic for Daily at 9.00 PM and moved the requests to Prod. However, I am unable to change the start parameters in Prod. When i try to schedule, I am receiving the following msg:

"Changes to Repository or cross-client Customizing are not permitted. Choose 'Display object' or 'Cancel'."

I dont know whether the scheduling time parameters have been moved or not to Prod. If I press on Activate and Schedule (F8), specify the server then I am receiving :

"Invalid call sequence for interfaces when recording changes"

Can you please suggest me what to do......

Former Member
0 Kudos

goto rsa1->transport connection in production..

there on right hand side top u will see button 'object changeability' click on it..

and switch changeability for about 4-5 objects which are related to process chains..

once u do this..u can change the start parameter in production process chains..

once changes done switch changeability back to 'not changeable'.

cheers,

Vishvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishvesh,

I had done what you said. In Object Changeability, I selected Process Chain,Process Chain starter, Process Variants, Event Process Chain, InfoPackage, Reporting Agent Scheduling Process Chain (Which I found relavent) and changed 'Changeable Original' option (In Production Client).

But still I am struck up with the same messages and I am unable to make changes to Process Chains (Production).

Regards

Jay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please contact the Basis Person and get the access to change the Scheduling in Production. As you will have to frequently do this task in Production.

This is because your ID does not have permission for changing the schedule time in Production.

Hope it helps,

Pradip Parmar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

R u sure that there is a task that has to be added to my role so that I can make changes to the Scheduling of Process Chains in BW Prod???

Regards

Jay.