cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg: Display Table in Adobe forms.........

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created a WD application in ABAP and I need to display the table values fetched in WD application on a adobe form. Can any one let me know what need to be done in Form Interface to display the table.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Given are the steps to display table values in adobe form using web dynpro ABAP.

1. Create the node of cardinolity 1..n in the context of view.

2. In WDDOINIT method fetch the data into the internal table and bind it to that node.

3. In Layout tab, insert interactive form element and where provide the form name at template souce. Double click on it and it asks for interface name. Provide that and it takes you to form builder.

4. You drag and drop the table into layout. Save and activate the form and interface.

5. Come back to WD and save the applicatiion.

6. Run the application. You can see the table data in Adobe form.

You no need to do any thing in interface. By default the interface type is in XML Based type. Just activate the interface and form.

Hope it helps you.

Thanks.

Edited by: MVPhani Diwakar on Aug 17, 2009 9:07 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do refer to the section of Adobe Forms in this blog [Web Dynpro ABAP Demonstration Videos|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/3861] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

Thanks,

GLM

Edited by: GLM on Aug 16, 2009 9:37 PM