cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Open An Instantiate Application in Guided Procedures

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I an new to Guided Procedures and SAP NW CE. I have created a composite application following a tutorial example from the SAP Press book "The Developers Guide to the SAP NetWeaver Composition Environment" which is based on a project management process.

After I am finished with the modeling of process in GP (Callable Objects, Roles, Parameter consolidation), I tried to run the application by generating the Instantiate URL and subsequently opening it with the "Open Instanitiate Application" button in the "Instantiate" tabstrip. Unfortunately nothing has happened, and there was not even a single error message.

So I would like to know how can I diagnose this problem in GP? Where can I find the log trace?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Joon Meng

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In GP you can also run your application using "Start Process" on GP home (I don't remember exact word for menu). To monitor process goto Netweaver Administrator (http://<yourhost>:<port>/nwa) and goto Availability and Performance Management->Process Monitoring

Here you can see option for GP monitoring. Goto Process instance and look for your process (Hint: provide correct initiator and check all type of status).

Here you can also see steps and error details if any.

Regards,

Gourav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gourav,

Thanks for your helpful information. Points awarded 😃

Regards,

Joon Meng