Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usage decision when the batch is restricted

former_member1244710
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear QM gurus,

I have a requirement in which the stock is in quality and lot is created . The batch is kept in restricted status in quality and we want to make a usage decision, to post the stock directly in Blocked stock (restricted status ) movement type 350 .

Restricted status does not allow material movement . We get the error stock is in restricted status. We do not want to make the error to warning as it opens up all the movement types (in restricted status) . However I hear in WM there are ways to do this

Can you suggest any system configuration/developement/exit /badi for this important requirement.

Ram

Mumbai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Ramakrishna,

could you please check if you have assigned a stock proposal to the ud code?

QS51 -> Katalog 3, plant

Look at the ud codes -> Here you can find a posting proposal for the UD

In your case you need the following 'VMENGE04 0 To blocked stock, blocked batch status', this should do the job.

In case you need a posting only to blocked stock, I'd create two seperate UD codes and assign the other one to 'VMENGE04 To blocked stock'.

I hope this information helps you resolve your issue.

Regards,

Isabelle

former_member1244710
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Isabelle,

Thank you for the answer. The blocked batch status is the target status in blocked stock .What we are looking for is the UD while the batch is already in restricted status in quality inspection . The system does not allow the UD when the batch is restricted.Kindly let me know if you have any inputs on this .

Have a nice day !

Ram~

Former Member
0 Kudos

Q.The system does not allow the UD when the batch is restricted.Kindly let me know if you have any inputs on this .

Ans : what UD code you selecting during UD is having Posting proposal UD may be TO BLOCKED STOCK. pl create/choose another Selected set without this proposal and proceed. we alreeady gone through this error.

Cheers,