Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple DTR Clients

derekvincent
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I have a situation where I need to move my laptop between customer and I am having an issue setting up multiple DTR clients to connect to there JDI servers.

I can create the new DTR client, then stop and start NWDS and select the client... The issue is when I try to login into the client it always tries to use the server that I had originally setup at another client site... It say in the Repository Browser view in the DTR perspective that I have proper client selected.

I have changed the SLD setup under the prefernces but it does not seem to looking at this SLD or attempting to access the client data that is set.

Any one come across this before??

Cheers,

D.

PS. The JDI and NWDS are both SP16.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When logging in in NWDS, NWDS tries to connect to all configured DTR clients using one set of credentials. If one of the connections failes or uses different credentials, the entire logon fails.

There is a blog here on SDN that details a solution to this problem.

derekvincent
Participant
0 Kudos

I have tried looking for the blog but could not find... do you or anyone have a link for it...

Former Member
0 Kudos

<a href="/people/helmut.tammen2/blog/2005/09/27/running-multiple-versions-of-netweaver-developer-studio-on-one-developer-pc--another-approach">Try this one written by Helmut Tammen</a>. This blog references another blog, might be worth to look at as well.

Answers (0)