cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice cancelation Date to original Billing Date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ALL,

When we try to cancel the invoice which was created in Last Month it is picking invoice created date.When canceling an invoice, the creation date of the initial invoice is the default date for the cancellation. This causes an issue when the invoice was originally created in a month that is now closed.

for example invoice created in July .and July Period were closed. now when we are trying to cancel the invoice it is taking invoice date ie july.but where as it should take current date. please let me know how can i work around.

Thanks

Raju.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

In VF11 when you are cancelling the invoice you may enter the billing date as any date from current month. This way system will accept the date which you enter and would be able to cancel the old invoice.

Please do let me know if it helps

Edited by: Harpreet Singh Kohli on Aug 14, 2009 4:07 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks..

Is there any user exit where i can maintian the current date as default when cancelling the billing document in VF11.

Thanks,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can make out your changes in the copy control.

Take the help of ABAPer and make the required changes in the Data transfer routine.

You can check out your setting in VTFF for your combination.

The data transfer routine should be changed for the billing date.

So that it wont copy the original billing date to the cancelled billing invoice.

Regards

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello to all,

I have been reading this subject about how to influence billing date when canceling invoice.

I have the same problem, because copy control does not exit between F2 and S1 in SAP ERP 4.7, and I could not find any user exits that are valid for this purpose.

There are lots of user exit for creating or changing invoice but for cancellation, I could not find any that works.

I would be grateful if you could share how did you resolve your problem, or if you have some tips on how to resolve mine.

Thank you,

Ivana Filipovic

Edited by: Ivana Filipovi263 on Jan 5, 2010 11:22 AM

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You will not get any copy control setting for Invoice and Cancellation Doc. However, you will get the Copying Requirement in VOFA for your Billing Document Type like for F2 in cancellation data there is one field for Copying Requirement which you can maintain.

For your own logic you can create your own Requirement in VOFM and assign the same here. It will work.

Regards

Amitesh Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

sorry for so late feedback, but this was very helpful.

Thanx.

Ivana

Answers (0)