cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TRIP transaction is having different behaviors in its first screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Soon after accessing TRIP transaction, the following things can happen, depending on the user logged on:

- With some users, the first page displays a blank "Personnel Number" field, where I input the personnel number of the person I want to manage his travel informations. For example, the label where the trips are shown is "Open Trips From PERSON ( Personnel Number XXXXXXX)";

- In the other hand, with some users, the first page displays automatically his travel informations (trips created, expenses, etc..). For example, the label where the trips are shown is "My Open Trips".

Does anyone know if there's any configuration to be done so that I can switch from one scenario to the other? We need to work here only with the first scenario, i.e., all users who have privilege to use TRIP transaction can choose another user and manage his travels.

Thks

Roberto Taboaç

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The first situation is happening when Infotype 0105 Subtype 0001 is not maintained for the person who is logging, while in the second scenario it happens when it is maintained

Hope this helps

Even in the second scenario, you can achieve the first suituation by clicking on 'Change Personnel Number (Shift+F12)'

Edited by: Learning SAP on Aug 15, 2009 5:57 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

One of my trip number is not being displayed under open item list of the transaction TRIP.

Please advice

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Learning SAP

It worked exactly as you said!

Thank you very much

Roberto Taboaç